Skip to main content

Personal Insurance solutions including:

Boat Insurance

Whether you’re fishing, relaxing, cruising, or just spending time with family and friends, it’s important to have the proper cover while you’re out on the water.

Boat Insurance helps protect you against accidents both in and out of the water.

Reach out to us to find out how we can help.

Car Insurance

We offer a number of different types of Car Insurance which include:

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Comprehensive Car Insurance offers protection for your car, whether it’s on or off the road. This policy covers damage to your car and damage to anyone else’s car caused by your car. Benefits include:

  • Protection against accidental loss or damage, vandalism, theft, fire, flood or storm damage, and damage caused to your car in an accident
  • Damage to other people’s property caused by your car.

Third-Party Fire & Theft Cover

  • Covers your car for fire, theft damage, and damage to anyone else’s car caused by your car.

Third-Party Property Damage Only

  • It provides cover for damage to other people’s property caused by your car.

Caravan and Trailer Insurance

We offer insurance options for your caravan and trailer whether you’re on the road or parked in the driveway at home.

We have access to a range of flexible Caravan Insurance policies to ensure you get the right cover for your individual needs.

Reach out to us to find out more.

Home and Contents Insurance

Our homes, belongings and even investments reflect who we are as people – they’re as individual as we are.

We have access to a range of flexible Home and Contents Insurance policies to ensure you get the right cover for what’s important to you and suits your individual needs.

Have you thought about your current home insurance and what would happen if your home and contents were destroyed or damaged by fire, hailstorm or even a cyclone? You may think that you are covered but realise in the event of a claim that you don’t have adequate insurance to replace your possessions.

It’s easy to forget how quickly your house can increase in cost to rebuild or how your possessions can accumulate.  When you take out your home insurance you need to make sure you first calculate the full replacement value of your house and its contents. Then choose the home and contents insurance that best suits your current insurance needs.

You can use the below calculators to help estimate the real cost of replacing your home and contents. We can then assist you with the details and make sure you have the right level of cover.
Building Calculator
Contents Calculator

Landlords Insurance

If you own an investment property, by its very nature you won’t be around it often to see that it is protected against any unforeseen damages or destruction.

Quite simply, Landlord Insurance is vital for all investment property owners, to safeguard you from an extensive list of potential adverse events including loss of rent, theft or burglary, accidental or malicious damage and so much more.

A typical landlord insurance policy will cover the building’s permanent fixtures and fittings against unforeseen damage or destruction.

Standard policies may offer protection against:

  • Explosions
  • Water damage
  • Vandalism and theft
  • Natural disasters

Residential Strata Insurance

Strata insurance is insurance that the owners corporation (also known as the body corporate) is obliged to take out to cover the building, common property and common area contents of a strata scheme.

It is mandatory for strata title properties to hold residential strata insurance across Australia.

While each state and territory has different legislative requirements, it’s designed to cover common areas as defined on the property’s title including common property such as lawns, driveways, lifts and pools from events such as theft, storm, water, fire and malicious or accidental damage.

Strata insurance must also provide liability cover in the event of personal injury in connection with the insured property.

Strata insurance typically covers common area contents, the building and shared property in the event of loss or damage. Generally, events like theft of common area contents, repairs to damaged property managed by the owner’s corporation and the cost of recovery if disaster strikes are also included in strata insurance.

Travel Insurance

Holidays are the time to relax and forget about any worries. Whether you’re at the beach, seeing the sights or climbing a mountain, the only thing you want to do is have the best time possible.

Travel Insurance means you don’t have to worry about the ‘what if’s’. It covers you for business, holiday or even working holiday travel.

Some examples of cover provided by a Travel Insurance policy are:

  • Overseas hospital, medical and emergency dental expenses
  • Additional accommodation and transportation expenses related to injury, sickness, disease, collisions, strikes and lost travel documents
  • Re-arranged or cancelled journey due to unforeseen circumstances
  • Lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal effects and replacement cost for lost or stolen travel documents
  • Essential emergency purchases overseas if a transport provider delays your luggage
  • Lost or stolen cash from you
  • Rental Car Insurance excess if you are responsible for damage to, or theft, of a rental car
  • Additional accommodation expenses if your scheduled transport is delayed
  • The cost of returning home due to ill health of a relative or business partner in Australia.